Tuesday 14 April 2015

Task 6 (Spanish Educatioal System II). Facilitator

Hello everyone!  :)

I am María and this week I am the facilitator.
I was very nervous for this role because I thought that it has a big responsability and effort. Also it is called “the boss of my group” that it consists in dividing, organizing, encouraging and cordinating the task. 
I wanted to do as well as possible and to try solving the problems that could appear in my group.  

First of all, I had to divide the roles of my group, so I had to tell them the responsability of this week. The roles of this week are the following:

  •   JOURNALIST: Miriam Peña
  •   ANALYST: Mª José Peñalver
  •   TRANSLATOR: Yolanda Tudela
  •   CURATOR-FARMER: Gracia Rueda
  •   STAR: Bernabé Jiménez
  •   STAR 2: Ana López
  •   RESPONSIBLE: Ainhoa López

The title of the task is called: “BUILD THE QUESTIONS FOR BEING INCLUDED IN THE GAME”. It consists in build four questions of each topic:

 · An Overview of the Educational System
       · The Primary School 
     · Organisation of Primary Education
         ·  Organisational Variations and Alternative Structures in Primary    Education
         ·  Administration and Governance at Local and/or Institutional Level I
         ·  Administration and Governance at Local and/or Institutional Level II

The questions didn’t have to be too easy. The goal is to build questions that have an effort in thinking like “practical questions” or theoritical questions. In addition, we had to put only one answer as clear as possible. And we had to include the name of the topic of each question.

And for doing that, we had to create white cards and included the questions, the answers, the topic and of course the name of my group. So, I divided each topic with my group:
Topic 1: Mª José and Yolanda.
Topic 2: Miriam
Topic 3: Bernabé
Topic 4: María and Gracia
Topic 5: Ainhoa
Topic 6: Ana
And Mª José printed the questions too.

I thought in the four questions, and I said to them that each topic have to include two practical questions and two theorital questions.
All of the questions have to be done: 2nd April.

We had some problems: the Easter week. So, it was difficult meeting all the group in one determined day bacause of the holidays. So, the solution was to be online, so I thought in Skype (a program that connect people online) and it was very useful for seeing all the questions.
Other problem that my group have if that we  talk at the same time, but with effort we respect each turn and with this task we are improving a lot in this aspect,especially through skype :) .

Finally, on Monday we had all the questions and we are very proud of how we worked in this the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment