Tuesday 21 April 2015

Task 6. ( The Spanish Educational System III). Journalist

Hi everyone!!! :)

I am María and this week I am the journalist!! ^^ 

This role is very interesting and funny because I have learnt about visiting other blogs and reviewing them. Also I had fun taking photos of my group and of the rest of the class doing this task. 
This week we had to select the best ten questions of the topic that our teacher gave us. It was very difficult because we saw good and interesting questions but finally we chose some of them.

And then our teacher (Linda) said us that the next week we have to do a "contest" with the questions that the haul class have choosen. For doing it we have had to decide who are the stars and the two stars are.... Bernabé and María José !!. My group and me thought that they are going to do as better as possible the next Monday.
There are some good prizes if we won: to have a joker for the oral exam and a very good mark. 

So we are helping them with some strategies that our star Ainhoa has done. They have started to study so much and we hope such as group to do in the best way.

 WE STARTED WITH DIFFICULTIES AND 
DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEWS FOR SELECTING!

 WE HAVE TO SELECT THE QUESTIONS!! IMPORTANT DECISIONS FOR US!





HELPING OUR STARTS FOR THE NEXT WEEK: BERNABÉ AND MARIA JOSÉ!





WE HOPE TO WIN THE CONTEST!!!

Finally I recommend different blogs for visiting:

In class, we have a nice group: Keep Calm and Keep Organized. From my point of view, it is a very responsible group that doing the tasks very well. Their blog is very interestimg and useful for this subject.

 I hope you like it:

 http://keepcalmandkeeporganized.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/i-have-power.html?showComment=1429639015744#c8605706374451901190



Other blog that I recommend you is outside from my class! :)
It is very interesting and very useful for discussing the education. In addition including other blogs for visiting related to this topic.
I hope you like it:





Bye Bees!! I hope you like my post!
See you! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment