Tuesday 21 April 2015

Task.6 ( The Spanish Educational System III).STAR.

Helloooooo my busybees!!!

I am AINHOA and this week I have been the STAR or better said the COACH . During this week I have to train to our STARS for the next week. 

How? Well, at first we are going to do a training which consist in read questions with the answer in cards. We have to choose one random, we can read it for a few seconds and after we have to write the answer on another paper. In this way we can memorize the answer while we are writing it. 

 When we have already finished this...the FUN starts...we have two GAMES in which the busy bees are going to learn while they enjoy it. 

First game:
Six member of the group have to answer the questions of the topic that they have chosen. For answer the questions each member have 3 minutes, if he/she doesn’t know the answer have to say “ Next” then the time will stop and will start with the other member and other topic. Who answer more question correctly wins the game. When the round has finished the member choose other topic.

Second game: 
Who want to be pass?
There are six categories (one per topic) with 10 question for each one. Each question have four possible answer but only one is the correct. There are 6 participant divided in two groups, the group have to have a spokesperson and the other person are the helpers. The group that get right the more number of question win the game. 


We are going to practise this during ALL the week. I hope that we have good luck in the game although I have to say that our Starts are well prepared and they  are very brave because, in my opinion, this is a big responsability. To conclude I would like to said that I am very proud of my group because we have learned a lot and the most important, we have done this enjoying it. 

That all and GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE in the GAME!!

Zzzzzeeeee you soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment