Friday 1 May 2015

STAR.THE GAME:SNAKE AND LADDERS

Hi everyone!!
This is the final week, during these months we were doing a lot of interesting works about School Organization & Resources in the classroom, but this last work was different to the rest.

I´m Bernabe, and I was the star with my peer Maria Jose. We had to play one game in the class in that we were asking for questions about the Spanish Educational System. We were so nervous during the activity, because if we won this activity, we won some points to the final exam.

When the activity started, the lucky was not with us. We had the sensation that we knew all questions, but when we must to answer, nerves attack us. During the activity, we were getting used to this play we were more relax and we could enjoy this activity. I will never forget the good sensation of climb the ladder and, in the opposite, the anger of descend through the snakes.                
                
Finally, we didn´t win the activity. It was not the final that we wanted, we were sure that we could win because we prepared a lot  to win this work (note: we did not cheat XD). I think that this activity has a very important factor: LUCKY, I don´t think that this work is the best option to evaluate any work because lucky is very important to win. But in the other hand, I must to say that in this work I have learnt more than in other works, because for doing it, you must to understand very well the contents from this activity, I was the star, and I had the responsibility to do better as possible this activity, it implies that I had to learn every concepts of this work, not only for me, I had to do it for all people of my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment