Tuesday 12 May 2015

TASK 7 (COEXISTENCE PLAN) STAR

Helloooo everyone!! I am Ainhoa and this week I have been...the STAR!!

First I have to say that has been amazing!

I have enjoyed a lot doing this task for two reasons, one is that all of us have worked without any problem and have had a lot of laughs and the other reason is that the Coexistence Plan is a very interesting topic and very useful for our future so we have worker with more interest. 

We have learnt a lot of things like how to resolve conflicts between children although we have missed steps about how to resolve conflict between teachers or teachers and children.

As I have said before my experience has been wonderful, it was very fun the process to record the video although I was very nervous about my English but my colleagues who are fantastic helped me, so I enjoyed it a lot!

However I would like to say that we could do it better so I promise do it more complete and more fun!!

I hope Zzzzzeeeee you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment