Monday 11 May 2015

TASK 7 (COEXISTENCE PLAN) - JOURNALIST

Helloooo everyone!!!

I am Bernabe and I am the journalist this week

This role is very funny to do, because I like to take photos of my peers and me when we are doing the activity, I think when a photo is taken it´s a short period of time in that we disconnect of the stress of the activity.

This week we had to learn about the Coexistence Plans, we had to create a conflict in Primary Education and to solve it using this plan.
For doing it we have had a video based on TV programs like Patricia´s diary. To do this program we need three players, one camera and many helpers!!! XD. The presenter of this video was Yoli, the reporter was Ainhoa, I was the head teacher, Gracia was the camera and Ana, Maria, Miriam and Maria Jose were the helpers.

We met on Monday(create the dialogue),Tuesday(for recording the video)  and Thursday(for editing and correct some mistakes) in order to do the video.
 We had some photos doing the activity.





These photos were taken doing the screenplay. It was  not something easy in order to do because all of us had different ideas about it.
Also there are photos  doing the video. We did a lot of shorts videos, because we made mistakes  frequently!!!


When we finished of recording we ensemble the video using the computer to select the best parts that we recorded.

I hope that photos are useful to understand how we did this activity and you enjoyed watching it.


Finally, the second part of my role consist on explore and comment a blog from inside the class and other from outside the class. 

From inside the class I selected the Platypus group because I think that their video was lovely and really nice.This video explain the problem in a good way and also applicate the Coexistence Plan.So Good job Platypus!!
The post comment is this:http://goo.gl/zYohhU




From outside the class I decided to comment a post that resulted me very interesting. It is dedicated to children of Primary Eduucation.There are a lo of "interactive activities" with the objective that children improve in their subjects and at the same they spend a good time while they are learning.I recommend it a lot because there are "educative games" through which children will learn a lot.


This is the the URL of the blog:http://educalandia.net/blog_educalandia/



 See you in the next post!!!

                                                                                                                                                                       
    

No comments:

Post a Comment