Monday 16 February 2015

Task 1 (TPACK). Grades of my classmates


 Hi, I am María (analyst), and me and my group have evaluated the rest of the classmates following different criterias.

 These are the marks of the rest of the expositions of my class.




Group 1: 
I think they have exposed very well the contents.Although the poster was not very creative and it was very simple. 

Group 2:
The exposition wasn't very dynamic,the content was limited,they didn't add more information about the topic.Furthermore the poster was normal although the creativity was good.

Group 3:
Their poster had a good design but I think that the content could be explained in another way to understand better the different knowledges.
I think that the creativity could be better.

Group 4:
I think that her explanation has been really good, although she speaks very fast, I suppose she was very nervous. The  creativity of the poster is great, so I think that is the best group that has explained this activity.

Group 5:
Their project was good,  and I think that they have learnt very well the concepts but their creativity is poor.

Group 6:
She explained well the concepts, their poster was clear enough.But I think that the contents weren't clear to understand well.

Group 7:
She defended the concepts, but sometimes the content was not very clear. I think that their poster is simple and not very original.

Group 8:
He explained very well. Their creativity is normal, although they refected it in a good way on the poster.


Hi! I´m Ana, the JOURNALIST. I think that after all, all the expositions were good (all the expositions, including my group had some fails or weakness, but that´s normal), so congratulations for everyone.
I attach some photos of the other´s groups murals.

Group 1

Group 2

Goup 3 (I don´t know why the blog turn the photo... Sorry!)

Group 4

Group 5

Group 6

Group 7

Group 8



No comments:

Post a Comment