Friday 13 February 2015

Task 1(TPACK).Curator-Farmer

Hi bees!! :) 
My name is Miriam Peña Izquierdo and this week I am the CURATOR-FARMER, I have been in charge of compiling and organizing the theoretical references in APA style, that the group has used on this week activity: TPACK, in a mind map tool.

I have used a mind map tool called ''ExamTime'' (http://www.examtime.com). It has been quite easy to use, so, if you want to start using mind maps and you do not know which tool you should use, I recommend ExamTime definetely!.

Sorry because the blog does not let me upload enlarged the picture.

I hope you like it! 
See you soon!

Bzzzz



1 comment:

  1. I like the mind map... nevertheless, there are some references NOT in APA style? what about the list with all the references listed in APA Style? I miss it.

    ReplyDelete