Sunday 22 February 2015

Task 2 (TH: Cartographic Projections). Curator-Farmer

Hello everyone!!
I am María José and this week I am the CURATOR-FARMER of my group.This is my first time working as curator-farmer but  I’m really enjoyed with this role because I have learnt to make a mindmap and, of course, I have had to collect and classify the information of the task on it.

Here, you have the mind map with the references that we have used for this second activity.
Mapa Mental creado con ExamTime por busybeespretty
I hope you like it J

REFERENCES:

-MAP PROJECTIONS
Denis J. Dean, Colorado State
University(2015).The Robinson Projection
Pidwirny, M. (2006). "Introduction to Maps".
Fundamentals of Physical Geography, 2nd Edition.
Monmonier, Mark (2009) "Cartography" En: Gregory, Derek
[Et.al(2009) The Dictionary of Human Geography. Blackwell
Publishing. QuintaEdición. Pp. 86-88.

-MEDIA
Bailey Socha and Barbara Eber-Schmid (2014). WHAT IS NEW MEDIA?

-TREASURE HUNT
LINDSSTAR (2010). SCAVENGERHUNTS: SEARCHING FOR
TREASURE ON THE INTERNET.
Educationworld.Connecting educators to what
works)(2015).Treasure hunt











1 comment:

  1. You can not embed the map directly from Examtime?? I still miss the list of references... Have you really read all these documents?

    ReplyDelete