Monday 16 February 2015

Task 1 (TPACK). Facilitator

Hello my busy bees!! 
Throughout this week I have been the facilitator of this group. I have to say that at first I was very confused because this way of working is new for all of us, but with the collaboration of all my colleagues all, it has been easy. :)
The work of this week was to discuss the TPACK. To make the explanation easier we decided to make a poster in which we represented TPACK  .
Our curator -farmer , Miriam draws very well so here I decided that she was in charge of making the main drawing with the company of our Analyst, Maria . The rest of the group (Ana, Maria José, Bernabé, Gracia, Yolanda and me) did a search on TPACK as definition, objectives, goals...
Finally we all work together to represent the information in the poster.

I have to say I really enjoyed this experience as Facilitator and of course I have to say I am very proud of my team and our work

Zzzzzzzzze you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. How have you divided the tasks?, and the roles? haven't you have any problem?

    ReplyDelete