Monday 23 February 2015

Task 2 (TH: Cartographic Projections). Facilitator

Hello, I´m Bernabe and this week I have been the facilitator. It was hard and stressful because I have had to coordinate and organize the work of every member in the group and I tried to do it as well as possible.
This second task is about "Treasure Hunt: cartographic projections". To do this activity, first of all I organized the information that each member of the group had to search to do this task. After that, we met and collect the information.Furthermore we started to do the projections in a cardboard and I distributed the work in this way: Miriam,Yolanda, María José and Ana designed the maps and did the comparisons of two countries (Canada and Turkey) taking into account the different projections(Robinson,Mercator and Azimuthal).The rest of the group (Maria, Gracia, Ainhoa and me) did the other parts of the work: media determine the vision of something and an example of treasure hunt.We met various days to finish it and when we had all of the work concluded we did a reflection about the relationship between this task and the slogan “Media are not neutral”.


To sum up, I can say that working as facilitator has been a good experience in which I have learnt how the group has to work and the weaknesses that we have to improve next time.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of the structure of hte discourse, one principal idea in one paragraph....

    ReplyDelete