Monday 16 February 2015

Task 1 (TPACK). Star

Hello people!!! My name is Gracia and I am the star this week. This week, the role of the star consists in carrying out an exposition about the TPACK model with a poster. During this week I have felt very confidence and we have worked very hard in the TPACK task, because we wanted to do an original and creative work, but the problem appeared when we realized that only one could be the star so we had to choose one of us to do the exposition ,and I was chosen.

I felt very nervous because firstly I was going to do the exposition with my colleague, but then I felt alone and with a lot of responsibility and I thought that I could not do all the exposition by myself and I was worried because if I do it bad the hole group will have a bad mark.
Instead of this fact, I do the exposition the better I could do and I started to explain all the contents to my partners of the class.

With this exposition I have learnt how to focus my nerves and relax myself when I am doing expositions. Before this task, I had not heard nothing about TPACK, so I can say that I have learnt a lot of this model and I think that it is very useful.

Although I have felt in this way, I have to recognized that this have been a good experience to improve my weaknesses (nerves, insecurity, intimidated..) and to work harder next time.

And finally, here you have some photos of my presentation!!!!

 



 


Zzzzzzze yosoon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think here, on this post, is the natural place to put the video fo your exposition (the journalist includes on its... so next time include it here AND don't reproduce the text of something that you have said.

    ReplyDelete