Monday 2 March 2015

Task 3 (Telling stories). Analyst

Helloooo my busy bees!!! I am Ainhoa and during this week I have been the ANALYST . I am going to tell you how this week has gone...

During this week we have worked in the Task called Telling stories. In my opinion it was a difficult activity.  The best part of the activity was to choose the topic to do the exposition. At first was a bit difficult because our classmates have already chosen their topics but finally this was good because our topic about organs senses is very interesting and useful for our future. On the other hand the worst part of the activity was when our work was almost finished but we decided that it wasn’t well, so we had to start again and change a lot of things but finally we get a wonderful job.
The best moment was when we decided to do games in the exposition and we had to organize them. It was very funny draw the tongues in a cardboard and cut them and to do the flavours. Also I enjoyed organizing the games and practicing them.
However the worst part of the week was the weekend because we had to work a lot and we hadn’t time, also we were very nervous over all our Star Maria Jose, because we weren’t very sure about the games.
I have to say that this week I have learnt a lot. First I have learnt about the Creative Commons . This is a license which allow us to use images which belong other authors also there are different types of licenses that show us what type of right we have about the pictures. On the other hand I have learnt how to use Flickr to look for pictures with license. This is very interesting and important because I think that could be useful for my future and for my degree.
In my opinion the Busy Bees is a good group. We are good classmates and friends, and this is very important for work in a group. Sometimes we have fights or discussions because our opinion is different but we know to fix them. I believe that our group is worker and everyone try to work hard and to do a brilliant work but we always can be better. We should have patience with our colleagues and we need to listen the others’ opinion to do well the work and through this way we can get a good job.

To conclude I have to say that there is a social connection with the task from this week. The Creative Commons is something very important and the majority of people know nothing about this, I mean that when you put a picture in internet you aren’t aware about that other people can use your picture and your information and if you don’t do something to avoid it , it can be bad. So, I am very happy for learning about something too important.


Now I have to say that this week the Busy Bees have worked very hard and we have seen the result in the exposition. We are very nervous for the previous expositions but this week we have shown all our work. Everybody enjoyed the exposition with the games and our teacher too. I am very proud about our work and I hope that you too.



Zzzzzzzzze you soon !!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment