Monday 2 March 2015

Task 3 (Telling stories). Curator-Farmer

Hi, I'am María and this week, I am the Curator-Farmer!!!!
 I like so much this role because I have learnt so much about APA style, mind map and searching information in confedential resources. 
 I attach the mind map with this task: "Telling Stories" I hope you like it!! ^.^ Mapa Mental creado con ExamTime por busybeespretty

REFERENCES:

1. Creative Common Licence Resource:
Hope', '.(1.998-2015).Computer Hope.
LinkedIn.(October of 2006). Slideshare.
(LSIS), h. L.(s.f.). The Excellence Gateway Treasury.
GUIDELINES, N.(s.f.).Smartcopying.
Sanders,S. (1997).Steve's Digicams.

2. 20 basic tips for developing a good presentation:

-ORAL PRESENTATION: 

Ireland, W.R. (2 of December of 2014).Slideshare
Ribera, A.(s.f.).EducaciónUncomo
Bourne, P.E. (27 of April of 2007). NCBI
Hyman, L. F.(24 of February of 2010). USNEWS

-VISUAL PRESENTATION:
Johnson, J. (3 of September of 2010).Designshack
Emiland. (29 of Septiembre of 2011).Slideshare
STARR, B. (20 of August of 2014). Visual News.

3. OUR TOPIC: ORGAN SENSES
ceiploreto

1 comment: