Monday 2 March 2015

Task 3 (Telling stories). Facilitator

Hi bloggers!!! I am Gracia and this week I have worked as facilitator. I have to admit that this role is more difficult than I thought because firstly I thought that my group would hear everything I said but I realized that I was wrong. I have to admit  that sometimes I found some difficulties attracting the attention of the group or dividing the work in a good way, so I have had to put a lot of effort in order to do the activity as well as possible.

When the teacher gave us the information of the TASK 3 we read it and we started to work so then I divided the work among the members of the group and we started the task very excited.

All of us looked for information and we put it in common the days that we met. We planned to met two days but finally we had to met more times to do the task because we realized that we needed more time to finish the work.

The way in which I distributed the work was the following: Ana and me started to do the power point about Creative Commons Licenses and Yoli did the power point about how to do a good oral and visual presentation, Maria Jose and Miriam planned the structure of the power point about “the senses”, which is the topic that we had chosen and Maria and Yoli did the power point while Bernabe looked for pictures in flickr with Creative Commons Licenses.  

We started to do the task and we realized that we had some questions about it, so we went to the class on Thursday to show our storyboard to the teacher who explain us some mistakes that we had done and we realized that we had to do a better structure so Maria Jose and Miriam did the power point again.
The rest of the group and I modified the power point of Creative Commons Licenses. 

We contemplated that a good way to present our topic to a class of primary education was doing some games with the students, so we talked about which materials we were going to use for doing the games that we had thought, but we were a bit worried because we thought that we would not have enough time to do the games in the presentation but finally we decided to do the games with the objective of show the five senses in a more precise way. 


Ana and Ainhoa drew the tongues. Ana and Maria José thought the rest of the activities and on Monday Maria José and Ainhoa brought the materials (a piano, a teddy, some cotton, a torch...)

Regarding to Flickr, we knew that page but we had never used it so it has been a good way to know more about it.

To sum up, it has been very complacent do this task and see that the work it has been doing correctly and we are learning how to work in groups in a good way, that in my opinion it is very important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment