Monday 23 March 2015

Task 6 (Spanish Educational System I). Work with my classmates

HI! I´m Ana, the star!
Here you have the entire and complete Mind map created by the three groups (Busy Bees, POWER TEACHERS, Keep calm and Keep Organized) about the topic 1, I hope you like it.



Here you have the MindMap of the topic 4, realized by the native group, that is, POWER TEACHERS. You can see it in their blog too.
Here,I attach you the link for seeing the conceptual map: http://goo.gl/KEfdys

About how we have worked with our partners, I was the star this week and I have worked with POWER TEACHERS and KEEP CALM AND KEEP ORGANIZED.
It was a good experience, like I explained in my post (star post). I have to admit, that finally, when we started to do the complete map of the topic 4 we realized about some information that one group have and another not, in other words, we thought at the beggining of the class that our mindmap were complete, and we realized that it wasn´t true. It was a good experience complete with you the map. THANKS GIRLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment