Monday 16 March 2015

Task 5. (Summary Video). Journalist

Hello guys!! 

I'm Yolanda, the journalist of this week. First of all I have to recognise that it was a role more interesting that I expected. Furthermore, I love taking photos, so it was a good experience.

This week, we have had to do a moovly. Our moovly is called: "A day with Tommy", and it is a little story about the content that we have learnt until now. For this task, we met in Luis Vives on Monday (from the end of the classes until 5 pm) to do the narration and dialogue of our story. Also, we met in Luis Vives on Wednesday (from the end of the classes until 7 pm), to do the story with moovly, and to record the audios. Finally, on Thursday we met in a classroom of the "Aulario Giner de los Rios", to make the final changes.

I think the task of this week is very dynamic and interesting. Furthermore, I want to give my congratulations to all the other groups.

Here you are some of the best moments of this week!!















Here you are some of the photos of the day of the exposition:

THE STARS:









1. ANA GIMÉNEZ- 7UP
2. MARÍA GARCÍA ZAMORA- POWER TEACHERS
3. CRISTINA- PLATYPUS
4.MARÍA GARCÍA- POWER PUFF TEACHERS
5.NOELIA- KEEP CALM & KEEP ORGANIZED
6.MIRIAM- BUSY BEES (OUR STAR)
7.FRAN -MEERKATS
8.SOFÍA- IT'SCHOOL
9. YOLANDA- UMPALUMPAS

THE HELPERS (REBECA AND NOELIA) AND TRANSLATORS (PILAR Y JAVIER):



AND FINALLY, THIS WAS THE RESULT OF THE "COMPETITION":


I have commented two blogs, one of our class and other from outside the class.

This is the blog that I have choosen outside the class:


I have found out some blogs about Moovly, and this week I decided to recommend this blog because I think that it is very interesting. This blog explain the moovly, but in a different way, as a tool to teach children.

I have writen a comment, here you can see: 


This is the blog that I chosen from the class:


From my class, I have choosen ItsChOOL's Blog, because I really like their work of this week. I think that it is very creative. Furthermore, from my point of view, it has been one of the best works of the class of this week. Congratulations to them!!

I have writen  a comment, to congratulate them:





I hope you like it. See you the next week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment