Monday 23 March 2015

Task 6 (Spanish Educational System I). Facilitator

Hello bees!! I'm Miriam and this week I have been the facilitator of the BusyBees group!

Regarding to my work, this week I have coordinated my group in order to accomplish the Task about ''The Changes in the Spanish Educational System 1º'' (next week we will carry out the second part of the task).
As the facilitator (or the ''Boss'') this week I have to say that we have had several problems according to the meetings because, as we are coming closer to the Easter holidays, we have to do lots of works so we were pretty busy, however we manage to organize our work very well.
Being the facilitator has been an interesting role, I have never had the opportunity of giving orders and organize the group, and so as I am concerned, finally we have done a good work. It can be done if we all play our part!.
Each week we worked harder and harder and the results can be seen in the quality of the work, my classmates did a good work because I think we are a good group and we worked very well together and I am very happy with their involvement on this week's task.

To begging with the Task, on Monday I started to divide the work, first of all we did not know so well what we had to do, but when we asked Linda about it and we read the resources published in ''El Aula Virtual'' we knew how to divide the information. Our group had to do two conceptual maps in with we had to explain the ideas about the changes between this 2 topics (related to the Spanish Educational System):

-An Overview of the Educational System:

-Organisational Variations and Alternative Structures in Primary Education.

To start putting the work together, we met on Wednesday, when we all had the information that I divided on Monday summarized. We putted it together, although we had several problems at the begining because everyone wanted to speak at the same time, we finally did a good work, better than we could have imagined.

On Thursday, we had to do Skype because the work of clarifying the information in order to put it easier. This task was not as easy as we thought so we had to speak and to start with the conceptual map with the tool Mindmeister.

Finally, the last day that we met was on Friday (at first we thought coming over Thusday, but when we realized that it was the father's day, we decided to meet on Friday), when we finished all the work that we include in the conceptual map and we went to print it in the stationary.


To sum up, we have had problems at the beginning with the organization, but at the end, we did a good work and we totally power-bonded!

No comments:

Post a Comment