Monday 23 March 2015

Task 6 (Spanish Educational System I). Analyst

Hello guys!!!! I'm Yolanda, the analyst of this week.

During this week we have worked in the task 6, Changes in The Spanish Educational System Overview: The game. We had to read and search some information about this topic and to summarize it in two conceptual maps.

I think it is very interesting this topic. From my point of view, the best part of this activity is to know better the new law of education. However, I think that the worst part of this activity is that it is an activity less dynamic and funny compared with the previous activity.

As far as I am concerned, the best moment of this week is the coordination among us into the work. The only problem that I observed it was agree in the days that we met, but finally we agree.

The contents that we have learnt this week are obviously, we have learnt more about the new law of our country, the Lomce. In my opinion it is very important to preserve the coordinarion of this week for the next weeks. But, on the other hand, I think that we can improve some things like to listen more that our partners say.

To sum up, I want to say that this activity was very interesting and I think it is important to know about it, because this law is the trigger birth to all the contents of the schools and universities, and it is very important in our degree specially.







No comments:

Post a Comment