Monday 9 March 2015

Task 4 (The Dark side of Textbooks). Facilitator

Hello guys!!! I am Yolanda, the facilitator of this week!

Firstly, I have to recognise that this role was more interesting that I thought. Furthermore, I'm very susprised with the attitude of the members of busy bees because we have coordinated this week very well, I want to congratulate them!! Also, I have to admit that I really like my role this week, because I love to put order and to manage the groups of work.

The task of this week was "The Dark side of the textbooks". Firstly, we have had to read some articles and blogs that were about this topic. So, on Monday I divided the articles and blogs that we have to read among the members of my group. On Wednesday, we put in common the main information that we have found in our lectures and the facts that we have found against the textbooks.

On thursday, while some of the bees did skype and talked about in which steps we were going to divide the infographic, I did a timetable with the time that we had to do the tasks, and  the division of work for every bee for Friday. This is the timetable:

9:00- 9:30
 Order the facts
 Gracia, Ainoa and Yolanda.
9:00- 11:00
Information that the star should know
Maria José and María.
9:00- The end of the task
Infographic
Miriam, Ana  and Bernabé.

When every team finished his task, they should to help the other bees with the infographic until everything was finished.

On Friday, they met on Luis Vives, but I was ill... So, I was not able to go. However,  they worked according my advices and the timetable. Also, I did skype with them in order to helped them. I am very proud of my group, this week we have worked very hard!!



This is the result of our work: 



I hope you have enjoyed it!!

Cheers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment